Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy House Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy House Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy house noodles recipe. You can have mike's spicy house noodles using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy House Noodles:
- Provide of Broth Base.
- Take 2 box of 32 oz Beef Broth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sriracha Chili Sauce [you can add more or less].
- You need 2 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce [you can add more or less].
- Get 1 tbsp of Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce [you can add more or less].
- Get 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Minced Ginger.
- Take 1 can of 4 oz Water Chestnuts [drained & chopped].
- Provide 1 can of 4 oz Bamboo [drained & chopped].
- Use 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice [you can add more or less but be careful, it's heavy on flavor].
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes [you can add more or less].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Shaoxing Wine Or Dry Sherry [optional].
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Or Yellow Sugar [you can add more or less].
- Take of Vegetable Base.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Fresh Cabbage [thin slice].
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack-rough chop].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Thai Basil [chopped].
- Provide 1/4 cup of Diakon Radish [chopped].
- Get 1/3 cup of Jalapeños [de-seeded and round sliced].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Carrots [peeled then rough chopped].
- Take 1/4 cup of Fresh Chives [sliced].
- You need of Noodles.
- Use 3 packages of Packaged Ramen Noodles [do not add flavor packets if using packaged].
- Provide 1 large of Or: Package Sobe Or Udon Noodles Or Noodles Of Your Choosing.
- You need of Options.
- Get 2 large of Boiled Eggs [halved].
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy House Noodles:
- Chop all ingredients..
- Add all soup base ingredients, two boxes of beef broth and chopped vegetables [except for your cabbage and sprouts] in boiling pot..
- Boil mixture for 15 minutes..
- After 12 minutes, add your 3 packages of crispy noodles and boil for 3 minutes. If using soft noodles, those will only require 2 minutes boil time..
- Add cabbage and sprouts and boil 1 minute longer. You'll want some vegetable crisp in your soup so don't over boil..
- Serve immediately with Soy Sauce, Sriracha and Fish Sauce on the side..
- Garnish soup with additional fresh Cilantro and fresh Thai Basil..
- Authors Note: You can add thin sliced beef to this dish. If so, add it at the time you incorporate your vegetables. If using thicker slices of beef, boil on high with beef broth base ingredients only for 30 minutes. Then add vegetables and boil during the last 15 minutes. Add noodles in the last 5 minutes of that and cabbage and sprouts for 1 minute longer..
- Any leftovers will require additional broth..
If you find this Mike's Spicy House Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.