Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Pepper Fish Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Pepper Fish Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Pepper Fish Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red pepper fish stew recipe. You can have red pepper fish stew using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Pepper Fish Stew:
- Take 6 lb of Red Snapper (or any boned fish) sliced 4/5cm thick.
- Take 1 oz of Red Palm Oil.
- Use 2 oz of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 of scotch bonnet peppers.
- Provide 2 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper.
- Provide 2 of fresh tomatos.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatos.
- Get 1 tsp of All purpose seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of Hot Curry Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 packages of Maggi Cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Fish Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of large cup of water.
- Get 4 cup of white rice.
- Provide 1 of plantain.
Steps to make Red Pepper Fish Stew:
- Blend tin of chopped tomatoes, 1 onion, 2 scotch bonnets & red bell pepper until smooth and set aside.
- Add water to a pot, with fish seasoning (alongside any other seasoning, to taste) and boil for 4-5 minutes, remove the fish and place aside but keep water..
- In a large pot, on high heat, add vegetable oil, alongside with chopped fresh tomatoes and onion..
- Lower heat and add red palm oil along with 1 Maggi cube and hot curry powder and all purpose seasoning, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Put the pot back on high heat and cook on a high heat for a further 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- (Be careful) add blended peppers to the pot and keep on a high heat and cook for a further 20 minutes, half way, add the rest of the curry powder, all purpose seasoning and the other Maggi cube, also add a pinch of salt and boil..
- Whilst the pot is boiling, place the boiled fish on a tray, season, and bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining water that the fish was boiled in and simmer for a further 10 minutes, stirring. (At this point you can taste the stew and add any additional seasoning to taste).
- Remove the fish from the oven and place inside the stew and simmer on a very low heat for a further 10 minutes, cover the pot with a lid during this time..
- Serve with white rice and plantain and enjoy!.
If you find this Red Pepper Fish Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.