Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and mushroom breakfast baked recipe. To make spinach and mushroom breakfast baked you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked:
- Provide 100 grams of mushroom.
- Get 1 cup of spinach i use fresh.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon.
- Get 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry oregano or fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked:
- Clean ,select only spinach leaves,let dry…clean and cut halves mushroom,chop onion and garlic.
- Chop bacon to small pieces,fry in sauce pan until lightly brown.
- Add onion and garlic ,stir until soft.
- Add mushroom , stir until soft and cooked ,seasoning with salt ,pepper,oregano.
- Add spinach ,stir until cooked and well mix with other ingredients.
- Add whipping cream ,mozzarella cheese evenly ,heat off.
- Use spoon to transfer to baking tray ,dont stir …i use 2 small gratin tray ..make the hole in the middle.
- Crack eggs,drop in the holes ,toping with parmesan cheese ,bake at 200c until egg white cook,yolk still runny.
- Serve hot ,with slices of bread,this is good for brunch too.
If you find this Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.