Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Shank Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Shank Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Shank Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef shank curry recipe. You can have beef shank curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Shank Curry:
- Get 1-1.2 kg of Beef Shank ‘Osso Bucco’ Cuts *including bones.
- Take 1 of thumb-size Ginger *sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic *crushed.
- Get of Water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Oil.
- Take 2 of large Onions *finely sliced or chopped.
- Prepare 550 ml of Broth that was used to cook Beef Shank.
- Use 90-100 g of Curry Roux.
- Use 4 of Servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
Instructions to make Beef Shank Curry:
- Place Beef Shank cuts in a pot, cover with plenty Water, add Ginger and Garlic, and bring to the boil. Skim off the scum, then simmer over low heat for 1 to 1 & 1/2 hours. You may wish to cook in a pressure cooker following the pressure cooker’s instruction..
- When Beef Shank cuts are well cooked, the meat will come off the bone. Remove the bone and remove the fat on the surface. Cut or tear the meat into chunky pieces and transfer to a plate..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or pot over medium heat, cook Onion until caramelised or nicely browned..
- Add Broth that was used to cook Beef Shank, and bring to the boil. Add Curry Roux blocks and Beef pieces, stir to combine, and simmer on a low heat for a few minutes. Add extra Broth if too thick..
- Serve on a plate with Freshly Cooked Rice..
If you find this Beef Shank Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.