Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken curry idli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry idli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry idli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry idli recipe. You can have chicken curry idli using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry idli:
- Take 4 of idli.
- Take 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of green chilly.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 3/4 cup of chicken gravy with some chicken pieces.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Salt if required.
Steps to make Chicken curry idli:
- Cut idlis into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with oil. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter..
- Add onion and sauté well. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft..
- Add cumin powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder and idli pieces..
- Stir it and add chicken gravy and chicken pieces. Add salt if it is required.
- Stir it and leave it in low flame for 10 mins.
- Serve hot..
If you find this Chicken curry idli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.