Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's mexican sick day soup recipe. You can cook mike's mexican sick day soup using 38 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup:
- Take of ● For The Soup.
- Get 2 Cups of Shreded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Provide 1 Cup of Pre-cooked Spicy Pork Chorizo.
- You need 64 oz of Chicken Broth [you may need more].
- Take 1 (8 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Take 1 Cup of Chopped Green Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Can of Sweet Corn [drained].
- Prepare 1 Can of Black Or Dark Red Beans [drained & rinsed].
- Take 1 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1 Can of ROTEL Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 4 of Sliced Jalapenos.
- You need 1 of LG Chopped Firm Tomato.
- Use 1 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- Provide 2 Cups of Fresh Mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- Use 1 Cup of Chopped White Onions.
- Take 1 Cup of Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dried Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Epazote.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- Provide 1 Packet of McCormic Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of ● For The Side Options.
- Prepare as needed of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Take as needed of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Get as needed of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Sliced Avocados.
- Use as needed of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare as needed of Sour Cream.
Steps to make Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup:
- Throw everything in your pot [except side options] and simmer for 45 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Serve piping hot with any of your side options. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.