Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) recipe. You can have king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Provide 80 g of Chinese Curry Concentrate,.
- Get 240 g of king prawns,.
- Provide 1 of onion cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Provide 120 g of chestnut mushrooms, chopped into halves,.
- Use 100 g of petit pois peas,.
- Prepare of Around 230ml water,.
- Take of Salt to season,.
- Use 1/2 tsp of MSG (optional),.
- Use of Spray cooking oil (I used coconut).
- Get of Serving Suggestions:.
- Take of Pak choi,.
- Use of Egg noodles,.
- Prepare of Boiled or fried rice.
Instructions to make King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Heat up a wok over a medium to high heat. Add in prawns and once the water is released from them remove and set aside for later. Spray the oil into the wok and add the onions. Fry for around 3-4 minutes..
- Add in the peas and MSG and toss everything together. Fry for a further minute. Season well with salt. Re-add the prawns. Stir..
- Add in the curry paste concentrate. Stir to incorporate. Next add the water in. Using a wooden spoon stir the paste continually until completely dissolved into the water. Bring to a simmer..
- Simmer gently, stirring now and then until the water begins to reduce down and the sauce thicken. Once it's thickened so it coats the back of the spoon remove from the heat..
- Serve up and enjoy with your choice of sides. :).
If you find this King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.