Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Navratan Korma with vegetable Idlis recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Navratan Korma with vegetable Idlis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Navratan Korma with vegetable Idlis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut navratan korma with vegetable idlis recipe. To cook coconut navratan korma with vegetable idlis you only need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Navratan Korma with vegetable Idlis:
- Use of Vegetables we need.
- Get 1 cup of Carrot,capsicum,potato,peas,beans, cauliflower.
- You need 200 gms of Cottage cheese (paneer).
- Provide 2-3 of tomato puree.
- Provide 2 of onion (blanched and puree).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take of Whole garam masala(1 , spoon , (jeera),, ,.
- Take 1 of small piece cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of big cardamom.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 5-6 of black pepper,.
- Use 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Use As needed of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of Kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare 2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Use As required of Butter for serving.
- Provide As required of Coriander leaves for serving.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies (as required).
- Get As required of Oil for saute.
- Get To taste of Salt (to taste).
Instructions to make Coconut Navratan Korma with vegetable Idlis:
- First cut onion roughly.add water in it..and boil for 5 min..after cooling down make a puree in a mixer..
- Now take some fresh coconut.add water and make fine paste..now take a clean cotton cloth..add this coconut paste and..take out all coconut water repeat the procedure with same left over coconut..now cut tomatoes roughly and add green chillies in it and make a puree in mixer.Now cut vegetables.. cauliflower in big flowers,carrot long and thick jullien's, capsicum and potato square size,and cut cheese in cubes.beans in 2 cm in size,.
- Now heat some oil in a pressure cooker and add whole garam masala. Saute this.now add onion paste and saute this until it releases oil.now add Ginger garlic paste for one min.then add salt,red kashmiri chilli powder and turmeric powder..
- Now add tomato puree and saute this until oil comes out..now add all vegetables except paneer..now add coconut milk,,mix well now pressure cooker it for one whistle only..when we notice first whistle..turn off the gas immediately.let it cook in pressure steam.don't open the cover for 5 -7min…
- When Korma is ready then add paneer cubes and mix well. Our Coconut Navratan Korma is ready to serve..you can serve this with garma garam butter idlis or chapati and rice….
If you find this Coconut Navratan Korma with vegetable Idlis recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.