Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. To make rajma curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajma Curry:
- Take 1 Cup of Rajma.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Get 1 of Big onion chopped.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- You need 2 of Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Rajma Masala (Store bought).
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Take 2/3 Tbs of Cream.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
- Take leaves of Curry.
Instructions to make Rajma Curry:
- First soak the rajma over night and pressure cook with some salt for 5/6 whistle till soft. Keep it aside.
- In a pan add some oil add cumin seed then add onion sauté well. Then add ginger garlic paste sauté till raw smell goes..
- Then add all dry spices turmeric powder,chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin powder,rajma masala and salt cook for while in low flame..
- Add tomatoes and cook till soft then add cream and cook for 5 min like below pic all the spice everything had to mix well..
- Then add kasuri methi and then cooked rajma with water and cook well. This stage i put back the masala with rajma in pressure cooker and cooked for two more whistle. This is to rajma get really mixed well with spices and it’s more tasty trust me..
- Then cooked down how much consistency you want and garnish with garam masala and curry leaves. Garnish with julienne ginger and some onions. Serve hot with rice or roti.
If you find this Rajma Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.