Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's steak gyros recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's steak gyros recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's steak gyros recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's steak gyros recipe. To cook brad's steak gyros you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's steak gyros:
- Get 3 lb of beef london broil. sliced thin.
- Use 8 of flat breads. (I used garlic naan bread).
- Use of marinade.
- Use 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Take 8 oz of lager beer.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Greek seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 of juice of one lemon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take of toppings.
- Provide 1 of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1 of crumbled goat cheese.
- Get 1 of fresh sliced tomatoes.
- Get 1 of sliced cucumbers.
- You need 1 of chopped cilantro.
- Get 1 of fresh basil leaf.
- Prepare 1 of tatziki sauce.
- Provide 1 of sliced red onions.
- Take 1 of lemon wedges.
Steps to make Brad's steak gyros:
- Mix all marinade ingredients. Coat beef strips. Let marinade at least an hour..
- Prepare all topping ingredients..
- Preheat grill. Moisten a paper towel with oil and oil grill with tongs..
- Grill beef over high heat a couple minutes a side until medium rare. Or desired doneness..
- Remove beef to a plate and tent with foil. Grill flat breads very quickly on each side..
- Place beef and desired toppings on flatbread squeeze lemon wedge over all, fold and serve https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342642-brads-tatziki-sauce.
If you find this Brad's steak gyros recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.