Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fig & tofu stuffed mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig & tofu stuffed mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fig & tofu stuffed mushrooms recipe. To make fig & tofu stuffed mushrooms you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fig & tofu stuffed mushrooms:
- Get 1 box of extra firm tofu.
- Prepare 10 of figs.
- You need 3 large of portobello mushrooms.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil (I use coconut).
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Fig & tofu stuffed mushrooms:
- Heat oil in large frying pan. Add tofu and all spices. Cook until tofu starts turning brown..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- While tofu is cooking (or before) chop up figs into thin round slices..
- Add figs to tofu and cook about 5 minutes until flavors start to mix. Remove from heat..
- Cut out the stem and gills of the mushrooms. Add mixture to the inside of each mushroom and bake about 10-15 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked..
If you find this Fig & tofu stuffed mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.