Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto chicken cordon bleu with dijon cream recipe. To make keto chicken cordon bleu with dijon cream you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream:
- Use 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of psyllium husk.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely grated parmesan.
- Use of Salt/pepper/spices of choice.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 4 T of heavy cream divided in half.
- Take 2-4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded.
- Provide of Shredded cheese of choice.
- You need of Pork product of choice (ham, bacon, etc).
- Take 2 T of coarse Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream:
- Combine first four ingredients in a shallow dish. Beat egg with 2 T of heavy cream in another shallow dish..
- Pretty heat oven to 400.
- Lay butterflied chicken out horizontally, and sprinkle some cheese and pork down the entire center forming a thin layer over most of the chicken, leaving the edges clear.
- Roll the chicken down from top to bottom forming a long tube, use toothpicks to secure the ends closed, the tuck the two open ends closed and do the same. at this point it will look like a flesh burrito.
- Dredge your chicken burrito in egg mix and roll in breading.
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a frying pan on medium/medium high heat, and brown all sides. when done, transfer to an aluminum foil lined baking pan and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Wisk Dijon and remaining heavy cream together while waiting.
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest five minutes, remove toothpicks, slice, and dress with Dijon cream.
If you find this Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.