Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roast Chicken & Irish Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Chicken & Irish Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast chicken & irish potatoes recipe. To cook roast chicken & irish potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roast Chicken & Irish Potatoes:
- Use 1 kg of chicken.
- Use 10 of irish potatoes.
- Provide 5 of fresh pepper.
- Take 1 of onions.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take dash of thyme.
- Use dash of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of knorr cube.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic cored.
- Use 1 of thumb of ginger cored.
Steps to make Roast Chicken & Irish Potatoes:
- Wash chicken and set aside, peel irish potato, cut into 2 or 3 and wash them afterward, sprinkle salt and set them aside.
- Wash and blend onions, pepper, garlic and ginger, pour over chicken and add salt, knorr cube, thyme, curry and allow it marinate for an hour or more.
- Pre heat oven, place chicken in an oven tray and place the irish potatoes beside it, and place in the oven for 45mins or more.
- Once the chicken is roasted and tender and the irish potato is cooked perfectly, remove from oven and serve with sweet chilli sauce as dip.
If you find this Roast Chicken & Irish Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.