Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven baked chicken breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken breast recipe. You can have oven baked chicken breast using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked chicken breast:
- Provide 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 of marinating sauce.
Instructions to make Oven baked chicken breast:
- marinating sauce. 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil paste, pepper, paprika powder, garlic, sweet soy sauce, cumin powder, salt.
- massage the sauce onto the chicken breasts. seal the chicken breasts into a fitting plastic box and put in the fridge for 4 hours.
- preheat the oven to 190°F Celsius. take the chicken breasts out of the fridge and massage the marinated breasts again..
- lay the chicken breasts on a foil covered baking tray. fold the foil into a cup around the chicken. pour some olive oil and soy sauce over the breasts and cover the breasts with fresh spinach leaves.
- bake for 15 minutes then turn the chicken breasts around and bake for 15 minutes. slice through the chicken to make sure it is cooked..
- serve with a side salad, rice, or baked potato wedges. use the remainder of the marinated sauce for the potatoes wedges.
If you find this Oven baked chicken breast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.