Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. You can have chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Get 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- Provide 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- Provide 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Take 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Use 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Provide 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Fresh mozzarella.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
If you find this Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.