Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Masala Lamb curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Masala Lamb curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Lamb curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala lamb curry recipe. To make masala lamb curry you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Lamb curry:
- Prepare 300 grams of lamb cube.
- Provide of bland ingredient.
- Take 30 grams of onion.
- Use 20 grams of garlic.
- Take 2 of lemon grass.
- Get of saute ingredients.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 of star areniese.
- Provide 50 grams of meat curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use of add in ingredients.
- Provide 2 of tomato ( cut).
- Take 2 of potato (cut).
- You need 40 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 70 ml of water.
- Take 1 pinch of seasoning to raste.
Instructions to make Masala Lamb curry:
- bland all the ingredients.
- saute the bland ingredient follow up wth saute ingredient.
- saute until fergrent add in lamb and the rest of ingredients cook until lamb is soft & potato is cook.
- final stap add in coconut milk , seasoning… serve hot.
If you find this Masala Lamb curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.