Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking recipe. You can cook chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- Use 2-3 pcs of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, coarsely diced.
- Provide 2 of small or med tomatoes, coarsely sliced.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, coarsely chopped.
- Get 1/8 c of water.
- Take 4-5 of baby potatoes, quartered (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 4-5 leaves of Cabbage, including stalks, cut in 3s.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- In a pot add water, put in frozen chicken, cover, in low heat. Turn to other sides when you hear water bubbling..
- Add the next 3 ingredients on the list, including baby potatoes, if any. Bring to a bubble again..
- Get chicken from pot and slice into bite size pieces (still raw in the middle). Return to the pot and add your curry powder. Stir lightly and cover..
- After 3 minutes, add your cabbage, placing stalk areas underneath and submerged. Thinner leaves go on top. Season with fish sauce and salt. Taste and adjust accordingly. Cover. Note: if thicker broth is preferred, add a little cornstarch and stir in. Add whole or sliced chili if desired..
- After a few minutes, or when cabbage looks par cooked, turn off heat. Cover. Cabbage will continue cooking in residual heat..
- When ready for dinner, scoop over individual steamed rice. Yum..
If you find this Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.