Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond joy baked oatmeal recipe. To make almond joy baked oatmeal you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal:
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Stevia brown sugar.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of skim milk or almond milk.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil or substitute 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce.
- Take 1/4 cups of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of sliced almonds.
Steps to make Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins or 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the oats, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat together in another bowl the eggs, milk, almond extract, oil and stevia brown sugar..
- Pour the liquid mixture into the oat mixture and mix thoroughly. Let it set for 10 or 15 minutes so the oats start soaking up some of the liquid..
- Now stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Evenly divided the mixture into 12 muffin cups or pour into the 9 x 13 pan and spread evenly..
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until the tops are golden and the oatmeal is set..
- Place uneaten oatmeal in air right containers and place in the refrigerator. Will keep for 4 – 5 days or can be frozen and then reheated in the microwave..
If you find this Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.