Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef keema curry recipe. You can cook beef keema curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Keema Curry:
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of large brown onion, finely diced.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, finely diced.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curry powder (not heaped).
- Use 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander, plus extra for garnish.
- Prepare 500 g of mince beef.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 3-4 of medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters.
- Use to taste of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Beef Keema Curry:
- Heat the oven to 200c. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Place the potatoes onto the tray and toss with olive oil and a little bit of salt. Bake for 30 minutes or until soft and golden brown. Gently stir once half way through..
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add the beef. Make sure the beef sizzles and fry's rather than stews. Cook through for about 5-6 minutes. Stir frequently..
- Next add the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for about another 5 minutes..
- Add all the dry spices, tomato paste and seasoning. Stir until fragrant for about a minute or so..
- Next add the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook on low until sauce has thickened for about 60 minutes or so. Stir occasionally..
- 10 minutes before removing from the heat add in the peas and potatoes..
- Remove from the heat and add the coriander..
- Serve with rice and a naan bread. Garnish with coriander. A sprinkle of lime juice can also be added..
If you find this Beef Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.