Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Green Curry Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Curry Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry beef recipe. You can have green curry beef using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Curry Beef:
- Prepare 300 grams of sliced sirloin.
- Get 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Take 1 of eggplant, cut into chunks.
- Provide 50 grams of pea eggplants.
- Prepare 4 of kaffir lime leaves, deveined and torn.
- Take 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 of red spur chillies, sliced diagonally.
- You need 3 of sprigs sweet basil leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
Instructions to make Green Curry Beef:
- Stir fry the beef, add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and stir over a low heat..
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a low hest and sauté the curry paste until fragrant..
- Remove any froth from the beef liquid and add the curry paste..
- Add the eggplant and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce, basil, sugar, lime leaves and chillies..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Green Curry Beef recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.