Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped.
- Prepare 300 grams of carrots, chopped.
- Take 1500 ml of gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe).
- Use 1200 grams of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- Prepare 16 tbsp of green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe).
- Take 320 grams of spinach leaves.
- Take 1 of nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping.
Steps to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside.
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in.
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto.
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese.
If you find this Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.