Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SummerTime recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SummerTime recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summertime recipe. You can have summertime using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare SummerTime:
- Get of Sweet red mild pepper rings.
- Provide of asiago.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese/no bottle cheese.
- Use of eggs.
- Use of Leftover white rice.
- You need of Red pepper flakes.
- Provide of Sriracha seasoning.
- Prepare of Green scallions.
- Take of Fresh garlic/just one big piece.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Provide of Smoked beef sausage.
- Get of olive oil.
Steps to make SummerTime:
- Heat up a skillet with a little olive oil.
- Add leftover ricebegin to make 4 craters for the eggs,then add them in..sunny side up.
- Dice up scallions,roughly chop up the cheese and garlic,add pepper flakes and green scallions together,mix it by hand.
- Add sliced smoked beef sausage.
- Sprinkle your combined chesses,red pepper flakes and scallion all over and let cook for about 8 to 10 minutes…how ever you like it..
If you find this SummerTime recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.