Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pistachio spice crusted cod recipe. To make pistachio spice crusted cod you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod:
- Take 2 lb of fresh skinless cod fillet.
- Get of WASABI LEMON MAYONNAISE.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Wasabi paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- You need of PISTACHIO SPICE COATING.
- Take 1/2 cup of salted roasted pistachios.
- Use 2 tbsp of romano cheese, grated.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sriracha seasoning dry spice blend.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ACCOMPANIMENTS.
- Prepare of Lemon butter.
- Provide of roasted pinapple habanero dip/salsa, pictured in direction step #7.
Instructions to make Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod:
- Heat grill to medium high or preheat oven to 425. Spray grill grates with non stick spray right before grilling , if grilling. If oven roasting , line a baking pan with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Combine all Pistachio Spice Coating ingredients in a food processor or blender until it becomes a spice blend texture.
- Mix Wasabi mayonnaise ingredients well in a bowl to combine.
- Coat cod with Wasabi mayonnaise.
- Then cover mayonnaise coated fish with Pistachio Spice mix , covering entire fillet well.
- Grill about 5 minutes per side on direct heat or oven roast about 10 to 15 minutes in the oven without turning, keep in mind the timing depends on the thickness of your fillets. Mine was 1 inch thick. The fish should have juicy moist flakes when ut.t.
- Serve with lemon butter and roasted pinapple and haanero dip/salsa, pictured below.
If you find this Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.