Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe. To cook balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato you need 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Take of Salmon.
- Get 4 of Salmon filets.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of Pepper.
- Use 1 of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of Garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Get of Balsamic dijon sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 1 of Garlic clove.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Provide 1 packages of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Onion sliced.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of White mushrooms.
- Use 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce or canned diced tomatoes (drained).
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of EVO.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 cup of Arugula.
- You need 4 of Whole potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mascarpone cheese.
Steps to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Preheat oven to 385°. Spray baking pan and place salmon on pan. season generously with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder, drizzle with EVO and put a sliver of butter on top of each piece of fish. Put in oven..
- Cook for roughly 10-17 min..
- While salmon is in the oven, mix your ingredients for your sauce and simmer..
- In a large skillet heat EVO and butter over med-high heat. Put mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves in skillet and cook until aromatic. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper.
- Add sausage and seperate meat with spatula. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grab your potatoes, wrap them in foil, poke each potato several times with a fork and put in oven for 20 – 25 min..
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to your sausage, along with your cheese cover and allow to simmer until sauce thickens..
- When potatoes cool split down the middle with a knife, put a sliver of butter in the middle and pour sausage mixture inside your potato. Put a few arugula leaves for garnish.
- Take cooled fish and drizzle balsamic sauce over salmon and your choice of vegetable..
- Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!.
If you find this Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.