Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chipotle-pineapple baked salmon recipe. You can have chipotle-pineapple baked salmon using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon:
- Take 4 of salmon filets.
- You need 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 cup of chipotle salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted, ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted, ground coriander.
- Provide 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon:
- Marinate salmon in salsa for 4-48 hours..
- Put salmon on a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Pour marinade over filets. Season. Top with crushed pineapple. Bake at 400°for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°.
- Variations; Cilantro, mustard, lime juice or zest, shallots, adobo, other salsas, tequila, agave, jalapeno, habanero,.
If you find this Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.