Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot Cajun Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot Cajun Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot cajun roast recipe. You can cook crock pot cajun roast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock pot Cajun Roast:
- Provide 2 lb of round beef.
- Take 1 packages of baby carrots.
- You need 5 each of small red potatoes.
- Use 2 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 1 can of 32oz of any gumbo pre made starter mix.
- You need 1 dash of beef rub.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Crock pot Cajun Roast:
- Rub roast with beef rub and put in hot oil in a skillet on the stove top.
- Brown on both sides.
- Line inside of crock pot with non stick cooking spray.
- After both sides of roast is browned not cooked through put potatoes then carrots on bottom of crock pot then place roast on top of the veggies.
- Pour beef broth and pre made gumbo starter over the roast and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Roast falls apart and is oh so good. Enjoy.
If you find this Crock pot Cajun Roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.