Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot and Sour Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and Sour Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and sour chicken soup recipe. To cook hot and sour chicken soup you only need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot and Sour Chicken Soup:
- You need of Soup Base.
- Use 750 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 600 ml of water.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sliced fresh Mushrooms.
- Get 50 grams of Bamboo Shoots.
- Provide 3 slice of Fresh Ginger Root.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of Chopped Spring Onions.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Crushed Chillies.
- Get of Chicken.
- You need 500 grams of Skinless boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide of Thickner.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of White Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1 of egg, beaten.
- Get of Garnish.
- Provide bunch of Of Freshly chopped Coriander.
Steps to make Hot and Sour Chicken Soup:
- In a saucepan, combine the chicken stock , water, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, root ginger, garlic, soy sauce and crushed chillies. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer while you assemble the rest of the ingredients..
- Place the chicken strips into a bowl and toss with the sesame oil to coat. In a separate bowl, stir together the cornflour and vinegar, and set aside..
- Increase the heat under the stock to medium high, and return to a rolling boil. Add the Chicken. Return to the boil, and drizzle in the egg to create long strands of egg. Stir in vinegar and cornflour. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked trough and the soup has thickened a little. Serve garnished with coriander.
If you find this Hot and Sour Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.