Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked salmon breadcrumbs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked salmon breadcrumbs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked salmon breadcrumbs recipe. To make oven baked salmon breadcrumbs you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven baked salmon breadcrumbs:
- Provide 1 of whole or 1kg salmon fillet.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh chives.
Steps to make Oven baked salmon breadcrumbs:
- Preheat oven at 180C..
- Line baking tray with foil, place salmon on foil and set aside..
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, herbs, salt, pepper, spring onions together in a bowl..
- Add in melted butter and mix well..
- Spread the mixture over the top of the salmon fillet perfectly..
- Bake for 15 mins till salmon is cooked and crust is golden..
- Serve warm..
If you find this Oven baked salmon breadcrumbs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.