Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Keema Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef keema curry recipe. You can cook beef keema curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Keema Curry:
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large brown onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, finely diced.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of curry powder (not heaped).
- Provide 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Take 2 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander, plus extra for garnish.
- Get 500 g of mince beef.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 3-4 of medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters.
- Use to taste of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Beef Keema Curry:
- Heat the oven to 200c. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Place the potatoes onto the tray and toss with olive oil and a little bit of salt. Bake for 30 minutes or until soft and golden brown. Gently stir once half way through..
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add the beef. Make sure the beef sizzles and fry's rather than stews. Cook through for about 5-6 minutes. Stir frequently..
- Next add the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for about another 5 minutes..
- Add all the dry spices, tomato paste and seasoning. Stir until fragrant for about a minute or so..
- Next add the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook on low until sauce has thickened for about 60 minutes or so. Stir occasionally..
- 10 minutes before removing from the heat add in the peas and potatoes..
- Remove from the heat and add the coriander..
- Serve with rice and a naan bread. Garnish with coriander. A sprinkle of lime juice can also be added..
If you find this Beef Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.