Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Use 1 each of Rotisserie Chicken (shred & remove skin).
- Get 8 cup of Chicken stalk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of Black beans (medium can & rinsed).
- Provide 1 can of White and yellow corn (Drained).
- Take 1 can of Diced tomatoes (drained).
- You need 1 packages of Tortilla chips (Yellow corn holds together better).
- You need 1 of Sour cream.
- Take 1 of Sliced avocado.
- Get 1 of Shredded cheese (Colby melts great).
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Heat chicken stalk to a med boil.
- Add all ingredients and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Add chips to bowl and soup on top.
- Add toppings and serve.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.