Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 1 (3 1/2 lb) of Whole Chicken, rinsed under cold water and dried (make sure the giblets bag is removed).
- Use 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of Large Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Large Carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Get 3 Stalks of Celery, chopped.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Provide 12 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Use 3/4 cup of White Wine.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Wide Egg Noodles.
- You need 1 of 4”Piece of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Steps to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Drizzle a tiny bit of oil in the bottom of a roasting pan, add the chicken to the roasting pan, drizzle a little oil over the top, season with salt and pepper and place the piece of rosemary in the cavity..
- Roast the chicken for 1 1/2 hours. In a large heavy duty pot, add 2 Tbsp of the oil and let it preheat over medium heat, add the onions, celery and carrots and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook the veggies until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds..
- Add the poultry seasoning and cook it stirring constantly for about 10 seconds, add the wine and let it reduce for just a few seconds. Add the roasted chicken to the pot with the veggies, cover with the chicken stock and sprinkle in the parsley, bring to a boil and cover the pot partially and lower the heat to low..
- Allow the soup to cook for 3 ½ hours. Remove the chicken onto a plate and let it cool slightly. Meanwhile, with a ladle, skim off as much of the fat as possible from the soup base and discard. Once the chicken is cooled enough to handle, discard the skin and shred all the meat..
- Add the meat to the soup base, increase the heat to medium high and bring the soup to a rolling boil. Add the noodles and cook them according to packaged instructions. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary..
If you find this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.