Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Portobello Mushroom Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Portobello Mushroom Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to portobello mushroom parmesan recipe. You can cook portobello mushroom parmesan using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Portobello Mushroom Parmesan:
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 1 of spray of cooking oil.
- Take 4 of -6 Portobello mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt (Sea salt or Kosher salt).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Freshly ground pepper.
- Take 1 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter (cut into small pieces).
Steps to make Portobello Mushroom Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drizzle 2 tbs of EVOO over both sides of the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with salt & pepper.
- Spray or use butter to prevent mushrooms from sticking.
- Saute the mushrooms until they are heated 3 mins per side.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the Marinara sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Place the sauteed mushrooms on top of the Marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake until cheeses are melted & top is golden, about 15 mins.
If you find this Portobello Mushroom Parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.