Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom stuffed bell pepper recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom stuffed bell pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom stuffed bell pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom stuffed bell pepper recipe. To cook mushroom stuffed bell pepper you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom stuffed bell pepper:
- Get 100 gm of mushroom.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 50 ml of cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Provide 2 of yellow bell pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of grated mozarella cheese.
Instructions to make Mushroom stuffed bell pepper:
- Heat 1tbsp olive oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic then chopped onion. Sautè for 2 mins. Then add chopped mushroom. Stir well. Add salt, pepper, chilli powder and coriander powder. Add 1tbsp water and mix. Cover the lid. Cook till mushroom is tender..
- Then add cooked rice to it. Mix well. Then add cream and grated cheese. Mix and keep aside..
- Cut each bell pepper into half vertically with the stem attached. Clean and brush oil. Place on a preheated pan for 5 mins. Cover the lid. Then take out on a plate..
- Stuff each bell pepper with mushroom and rice filling. Add grated mozarella on top. Again keep the bell peppers in the same preheated pan for 20 mins on low flame. Cook till the bell pepper is soft and mushy. Garnish with fresh green garlic.
- Note: u can also bake the bell peppers in preheated oven after stuffing. Bake at 180°c for 12-15 mins..
If you find this Mushroom stuffed bell pepper recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.