Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Couscous with Chickpeas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Couscous with Chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Couscous with Chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry couscous with chickpeas recipe. To make curry couscous with chickpeas you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Couscous with Chickpeas:
- Use 1 cup of (cooked) – Chick peas.
- Prepare 1 of Veg /Chicken stock cube.
- Use 1.3/4 cup of Boiling Hot water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil (Coconut, sunflower or Olive oil).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of (finely chopped) – Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Couscous.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Curry Couscous with Chickpeas:
- Cook the chickpeas with salt. Drain the water and set it aside..
- Take a large bowl, place the stock cube in it and pour the hot water. Stir till the cube is dissolved..
- To it, add the Oil, chilli flakes, Pepper powder and chopped Red bell pepper.
- To this, add the Couscous. Give it a quick stir, cover the bowl with a lid and set it aside for 7 minutes..
- After ten minutes, remove the lid. With a fork, gently mix the contents..
- To this add the chickpeas, Lemon juice and Coriander leaves and salt (if required). Give it a quick mix with the fork again and cover for another 3 minutes. Curry Couscous with chickpeas is ready to eat..
If you find this Curry Couscous with Chickpeas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.