Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Molasses Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Molasses Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to molasses brownies recipe. To make molasses brownies you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Molasses Brownies:
- You need of Dry Mixture.
- Use 1 cup of White whole wheat flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take of Wet Mixture.
- You need 1/2 cup of Yogurt, Plain, Nonfat.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Dark Molasses.
- Get 1 of Orange Zest.
- Use 1 of Apple.
- You need 2 of Egg.
- Provide of Topping.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cream cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Mandarin orange slices.
Instructions to make Molasses Brownies:
- Mix flour and baking soda in a medium-small bowl. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 9x9x2 inch pan..
- Put yogurt, molasses*, orange peel**, apple, and salt in a blender. Blend until liquefied. Add eggs and blend a few more seconds..
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine the cream cheese and the mandarin orange slices. Heat in microwave for 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted enough to mix easily..
- Transfer wet ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add dry ingredients and blend until smooth. The batter will be rather thin. Pour batter into pan. Use a spoon it to dab the cream cheese mixture on top of the batter..
- Cook 35-45 min, until done..
- Notes: *Blackstrap molasses is recommended for highest calcium content. The Plantation Blackstrap Molasses I use lists 20% of calcium daily requirements per tablespoon. Based on the ingredients I use, and 9 servings, the calcium content per servings is almost 25% and the calories per serving about 160. **I usually use about half an orange peel instead of just the zest..
If you find this Molasses Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.