Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy one pot beef & mushroom stroganoff recipe. To make easy one pot beef & mushroom stroganoff you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff:
- Get of ground beef.
- Use of mushrooms, chopped (I use white button or baby portabello).
- Use of dried thyme.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Use of onion powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of milk.
- Provide of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare of egg noodles – uncooked.
- Get of sour cream.
- Prepare of additional salt, and pepper,.
Instructions to make Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff:
- In a large, deep sided sautee pan over medium heat begin browning ground beef, chopping up to crumble. When beef is about half done add mushrooms, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Continue cooking, stirring frequently until beef is cooked through..
- Turn heat up to med-high. Add soup, milk and beef broth. Stir to combine. Add egg noodles and stir to coat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to med-low, cover, with lid tilted to vent slightly. Simmer 10-12 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce has absorbed by about half..
- Turn heat down to low and stir in sour cream until combined. Taste and add salt and pepper if desired. Let sit uncovered 5 minutes to thicken. Enjoy..
- Note: If sauce seems too soupy before adding sour cream turn up to med and simmer vigorously uncovered for a couple more minutes to reduce. Then follow steps above..
If you find this Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.