Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pesto chicken with feta and olives (keto) recipe. To cook pesto chicken with feta and olives (keto) you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto):
- Use 1 1/2 lbs of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Use To taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2 Tbsp. of Butter or coconut oil.
- You need 5 Tbsp. of Red or green pesto.
- Prepare 1 1/4 C. of Heavy cream.
- Provide 3 oz. of Pitted olives.
- Provide 5 oz. of Feta cheese.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, minced.
Instructions to make Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto):
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces, season with salt and pepper..
- Heat butter or oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry until golden brown..
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl..
- Place fried chicken pieces into a large baking dish. Add garlic, olives, feta and pesto/cream mixture. Stir to combine..
- Bake in oven 20-30 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned around edges..
If you find this Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.