Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious fish cakes with shiitake powder recipe. You can cook delicious fish cakes with shiitake powder using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder:
- Provide 2 of filets of raw cod (170 grams).
- You need 150 grams of potatoes (mashed).
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese fermented black beans.
- Provide 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Beaten egg.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- You need of (for dredging).
- You need to taste of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon.
- Take of ●1 Tbsp white wine.
- Take of ●30 ml water.
- Provide of ●1 Tbsp Shiitake powder.
Steps to make Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder:
- Boil the potatoes (or steam), peel, and roughly mash..
- Add the raw cod to a pan with ●, cover, and cook on medium until heated through, then break the fish into chunks. (Remove the skin and bones.).
- Combing the ingredients from steps 1. and 2. with the Chinese fermented black beans, oyster sauce, and salt, mix well, and shape into 7- to 8-centimeter rounds. Dredge in flour, egg, and bread crumbs to form a coating..
- Apply olive oil to the surface of the cakes from 3. with a brush or spray bottle, then bake in a 180-degree oven for 20 minutes..
- Raise the oven temperature to 220 degrees and bake for 5 more minutes, until golden brown..
- Garnish with lemon and enjoy..
If you find this Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.