Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. You can have kanya's chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Take of green curry paste.
- Get 25 of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- Prepare 1 of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- Take 10 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of sliced of galangal.
- Use 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Get 2 of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds,roasted.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds,roasted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- You need 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of others.
- You need 750 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 bunch of basils.
- You need 1 cup of chopped eggplants.
- Get 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 12 of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- Get 1 of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- Prepare 700 grams of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- Get of seasoning.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.