Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe. You can have slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- You need 1 of whole chicken, washed and cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of onions, chopped.
- Get 2-3 of cardamoms.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Few springs of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Provide of For the masala:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander seeds/ powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin seeds/powder.
- Use of Few peppercorns.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 3-4 of dried red chillies, 2 if u like mild.
- You need 2 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee.
Steps to make Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- First dry roast the masala ingredients mentioned above except the onions and ginger garlic paste. Let it cool and keep aside.
- Just heat some ghee in a pan, fry the onions til translucent, add some ginger garlic paste,cook till the raw smells is gone and set a side to cool.
- Once cooked, grind the step 1 dry ingredients first and then add the fried onions with 1 tbsp of tamarind paste tumeric powder and little water and blend it to a smooth consistency..
- Heat a deep bottomed pan, add ghee, fry the cardamoms for 30 seconds, add the onions and the curry leaves and fry till onions are golden brown..
- Add the chicken pieces and prepared masala puree and mix well. Add water till the chicken looks immersed..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 30 to 40mins..
- Remove the lid and season with salt.
- Cook for another 40 to 50mins depending on how much gravy u like. If u want less gravy, cook longer..
- Once u get desired consistency, turn off the stove and serve on a plate with cauliflower rice.
- If you are not on keto diet, you can enjoy with Naan or any kind of flat bread. This is what my husband had.
- The meat turned out soo juicy and tender. Had to take a picture while eating..
- Bonapetit ♡♡♡.
If you find this Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.