Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts or thighs.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 box of 32 oz chicken broth.
- Take 2 of jalapenos, seeded if you prefer.
- Provide 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of white onion, diced.
- Get 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- Take 1 of cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of lime strips or tortilla chips.
Instructions to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Mix all ingredients except cheese and tortilla chips into slow cooker. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or 4-6 on high..
- Top with cheese and lime strips. Delish and super easy to make..
If you find this Chicken tortilla soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.