Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to truffle parmesan sweet potato fries recipe. To cook truffle parmesan sweet potato fries you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries:
- Take 3 of sweet potatoes cut into fries (Japanese sweet potatoes work best but normal are fine).
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 2 tablespoons of truffle oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil salt and pepper. DO NOT add truffle oil at this time.
- Place potatoes on tray and bake until golden brown and crispy (about 20-30 min).
- Place potatoes in large bowl and drizzle truffle oil, grated cheese and additional salt and pepper (if needed).
- Note: balsamic glaze and garlic aioli serve as great dipping sauces. Ketchup is not ideal :).
If you find this Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.