Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chilli con carne recipe. To make curry chilli con carne you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chilli Con Carne:
- Use 500 g of Lean Beef Mince.
- Provide 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Capsicum *cut to small pieces.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Use 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Hot Chilli Powder OR Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Use 1 cup of Beef Stock *OR 1 cup Water & 1 Beef Stock Cube.
- Prepare 1 of Canned Diced Tomatoes *400g.
- Use 1 of Canned Kidney Beans *410g.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of Garam Masala.
Steps to make Curry Chilli Con Carne:
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Capsicum for a few minutes, add Beef Mince and cook until Beef changes colour..
- Add Chilli Powder, Curry Powder and Flour and mix to combine. *Note: Flour is to thicken the sauce. You can add Tomato Paste instead of Flour..
- Add Beef Stock and Tomatoes, and stir well. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Drain the canned Kidney beans and add to the pan. Stir to combine and season with Salt but the amount of Salt depends on the saltiness of the stock and beans. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally as it is easy to get burnt..
- Just before remove from heat, add Garam Masala and mix well. Serve with freshly cooked rice. This time, I served with ‘Turmeric Rice’. Find my ‘Turmeric Rice’ recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/turmeric-rice/.
If you find this Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.