Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Beef Rendang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Beef Rendang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef rendang recipe. You can have slow cooker beef rendang using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Beef Rendang:
- Get 1.5 Kg of Chuck Steak.
- Prepare 1 of Stem Lemon Grass.
- Provide 1 of Med Onion, chopped.
- Provide 3 Cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Ginger, chopped.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 1 of Med Onion, thinly sliced.
- Take of Chili peppers.
- Take 3 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon Stick or 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon.
- Take 8 of Fresh Curry Leaves, torn.
- Provide 2 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 425 ml of can Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Beef Rendang:
- Cut Beef into 3cm pieces.
- In food processor combine Lemon Grass, chilies, Onion, Garlic, and Ginger until smooth..
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions and ground spices. Cook stirring until Onion is soft..
- Add lemon grass mixture to the spices and and continue to cook, stirring until fragrant..
- Stir in beef, Cinnamon, Curry Leaves, and sugar..
- Put everything in crock pot and add the coconut milk. Simmer covered for 4 hours and then for an additional 4 hours uncovered..
- Serve with basmati rice and your choice of side dishes. I like it with garlic naan..
If you find this Slow Cooker Beef Rendang recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.