Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goan fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan fish curry recipe. To make goan fish curry you only need 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Goan fish curry:
- You need 4 of cardamom pods,seeds only.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated unsweetened coconut.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic,crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger,chopped.
- Use 2 of mild red chilies.
- Provide 1 tsp of each ground cumin,turmeric,paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 580 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 680 g of firm – fleshed white fish fillets,cut into 4 – inch pieces.
- Use 1 of small potato,peeled and diced quite small.
- Provide 12 of large prawns, peeled and deveined.
- Get 4 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander.
- Use 2 of tomatoes,chopped to serve.
Steps to make Goan fish curry:
- In small saucepan over medium heat, dry -fry the cardamom seeds, coriander seeds and mustard seeds,until they begin to jump.Remove from heat, tip into a mortar and grind to a powder with the pestle.set aside.Add the coconut to the saucepan and toast until golden brown.remove from heat and set aside.In a medium frying pan,heat the oil and cook the onion for 5 minutes.Add garlic,ginger,chilies,cumin,turmeric,paprika, garam masala and cook for 2 minutes.Tip in the ground spices,.
- Toasted coconut and tamarind paste.Transfer to the slow cooker,and add the coconut milk.Stir together to combine.Place the fish and potato in the sauce, cover and cook on low for 4 hours.Thirty minutes before the end of cooking time,add the prawns and stir gently to coat in sauce.Before serving,adjust the seasoning as needed,stir in the coriander and garnish with chopped tomatoes..
If you find this Goan fish curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.