Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic and easy thai green curry recipe. To make authentic and easy thai green curry you need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Provide 250 grams of Chicken (Breast meat or thigh meat).
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- You need 1 of or 2 Bell Peppers (red or yellow).
- Provide 1 packages of Shimeji, king oyster, or whatever mushroom you like.
- Get 1 small of Boiled bamboo shoots.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Green curry paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 100 ml of Coconut milk.
- Use 300 ml of Coconut Milk + water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Salt.
- Use 4 of or 5 Basil leaves (optional).
Instructions to make Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise, then roughly chop into chunks. Cut the bell peppers into thick strips. Break the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Put oil in a pot, add green curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute over low heat..
- Add 100 ml of coconut milk and chicken, turn the heat to medium, and stir fry..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 100 ml of coconut milk, add 1/2 tablespoon each of vegetable oil and sugar..
- When the chicken changes color, add eggplant and bell peppers. If you are going to use bamboo shoots or mushrooms, add now..
- When the vegetables have softened a bit, add the ★ ingredients and the 300 ml of coconut milk + water and boil for 3 – 4 minutes..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 300 ml of coconut milk + water, add 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of sugar..
- Have a taste. It might not be spicy enough depending on the green curry paste you used. If necessary you can add more green curry paste..
- Now add the basil leaves (if you can get it, use basil imported from Thailand), turn off the heat, and it's done.♪ The basil is optional, so it's okay if you don't use it..
- This is also good with prawns or thinly sliced pork. If you use prawns, blanch first..
- When making Thai rice, it's best to reduce the amount of water a little bit..
- This green curry is also good over cooked somen noodles..
If you find this Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.