Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatloaf the old fashioned way recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatloaf the old fashioned way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf the old fashioned way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf the old fashioned way recipe. You can have meatloaf the old fashioned way using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatloaf the old fashioned way:
- Prepare 1/3 lb of – ground pork.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of – ground veal.
- Use 1/2 lb of – 93% ground beef.
- Provide 20 of – bacon flavored Ritz crackers.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of – diced yellow pepper.
- Get 1/4 Cup of – diced red pepper.
- You need 1/4 Cup of – diced onion.
- You need 1/3 Cup of – ketchup.
- You need 2 Tbsp of – Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 2 Tbsp of – yellow mustard.
- Provide 1/2 Tbsp of – salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of – pepper.
- Take 1/4 Tbsp of – celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of – onion salt.
Steps to make Meatloaf the old fashioned way:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Crush the Ritz crackers.
- Mix all ingredients together, squeezing everything with your hands to ensure that all items are mixed together very well.
- Form the mixture into 2 loafs in a foil lined baking or casserole dish.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray and cover.
- Bake for 1 hr. I add slices of Velveeta cheese on top..
If you find this Meatloaf the old fashioned way recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.