Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajita soup without tortillas recipe. To make chicken fajita soup without tortillas you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas:
- You need 1 cup of heat roasted red bell pepper.
- You need 15 ounce of can of cannellini beans.
- You need 1 pound of your favorite grilled chicken Fajita meat.
- Get 3 of medium carrots.
- Take 1 of corn on the cob.
- Get 8 ounces of white mushrooms.
- Provide 1-1/2 pints of chicken broth.
- Use 2 cups of large onion I used strawberry onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of sweet peas.
- Use To taste of cayenne pepper per individual desire optional.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas:
- Peel and wash your vegetables. Dice the onion, slice the celery, remove corn off cob, slice your carrots..
- Heat a pan with the peanut oil. Slice the mushrooms. Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Stirfry the onion mixture 15 minutes..
- Open the beans and drain but keep the liquids. Add beans to the onion mixture. Stirfry 10 minutes..
- Add the seasonings, bean liquids, chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 12 minutes. Cover and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve, add cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.