Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mashed potato stuffed portabella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed potato stuffed portabella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potato stuffed portabella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably choose many items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato stuffed portabella recipe. To make mashed potato stuffed portabella you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mashed potato stuffed portabella:
- Use 2 of portabella caps.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Take 2 of yukon gold potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of shredded colby jack cheese.
- You need 1 large of egg.
Steps to make Mashed potato stuffed portabella:
- Peel and cube potatoes, boil until fork tender.
- Drizzle portabella caps with olive oil, salt and pepper on both sides, place in 400° oven for 5 minutes.
- Once potatoes are soft, add in salt, pepper, butter, milk, and cheese, whip with beaters, then allow too cool.
- Once potatoes have cooled slightly add egg, and beat mixture together.
- Fill each portabella cap with the potato mixture, and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes..
- For a side, add in your favorite fresh veggie, note blanched asparagus in the picture. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Mashed potato stuffed portabella recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.