Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Korma curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Korma curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton korma curry recipe. You can have mutton korma curry using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Korma curry:
- You need 500 gram of mutton.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes cut into two halves.
- Provide 2 of onions sliced.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cashew-raisins.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of shahi jeera seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil and ghee.
- You need As needed of warm water.
Instructions to make Mutton Korma curry:
- Wash and marinate the mutton well with salt turmeric powder,curd, ginger garlic paste and keep aside for 30 minutes or more.
- Add oil in the pan add onion slices saute well and add salt and turmeric powder.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, cashew raisins paste red chilli powder and garam masala powder fry well.
- Now add oil in the same pan add shahi jeera and bay leaf to temper and add the Potatoes,fry well..
- Add mutton pieces saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it well and keep stirring occasionally.
- Add warm water and cover keeping on low flame.
- Now make a smooth paste of the fried masalas.
- Add this paste into the mutton mix well.
- Finally add ghee and garam masala powder..
- The mutton Korma curry is ready to be served.
If you find this Mutton Korma curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.